Barton Commons Shopping Center
190-282 Barton Blvd
- 1,200 SF Min
- 13,444 SF Max
Barton Boulevard: 16,300 CPD
Rockledge Boulevard: 44,500 CPD
- Located directly adjacent to Rockledge Flats, a new, highly-amenitized apartment community, Barton Commons Shopping Center will feature completely renovated Class-A retail and restaurant space. The planned redevelopment includes full facade renovation, hardscape redesign, lush tropical landscape and the addition of generous outdoor dining/patio space.
- Less than three miles from the historic Cocoa Village entertainment area.
- Adjacent to Barton Park, a 110 acre recreational area that offers fishing, nonmotorized boating, hiking trails, pavilions, playgrounds and a wildlife preserve, with plans for additional amenities.
- Less than one mile from Rockledge Regional Medical Center, a full-service health care provider.
- Rockledge Flats will offer a mix of studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units with average 1,047 SF. Resort style amenities include: pool with outdoor grilling areas, two 2,400 SF private, outdoor courtyards and gaming/lounge areas, 2,000 SF bark park, bike storage and garage facility, full-scale fitness facility, club and conference rooms and direct access to Barton Park.
- OP1 1.3 acre / OP2 1.3 acre
This disclaimer has been prepared by Archon Commercial Advisors, LLC for marketing to the general public. Archon makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the information including, but not limited to, warranties of content, accuracy and reliability. Any interested party should make their own investigations into the accuracy of the information.